- Material: High-quality PU leather (comfortable skin-friendly and easily cleaned), high-density thicker sponge ( high resilience and high permeability)
- Double Comfort: Push-back(Manual) recliner design with adjustable footrest, wider armrests with a curved shape, larger-size seat cushion, thicker recliner back
- Upgraded footrest: Highly Durable steel frame with thicker foam padding, better to enjoy your favorite TV shows or rest.
- Maximum capacity: 265 lbs; Seat Height: 17.7”; Seat Dimensions:19.7"(W) x 22.1"(D); Back Dimensions:20.9"(W) x 29.1"(H); Open Dimensions: 27.6”(W) x 62.6”(D) x 27.9”(H); Closed Dimensions:27.6”(W) x 35.8”(D) x 38.6”(H)
- Furniwell warranty: free exchange for installation problems, damage, and missing parts. within one year.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How difficult is it to \"Push down\" so a person can get up?
It’s extremely easy ...you just apply very little pressure ..
what is the height of the seet, arm rests, and the back of the chair?
Seat is 17 inches
Arm rests are 22 inches
Back of chair from floor is 39 1/2 inches
Seat to top of chair is 25 inches
Is there a position with legs out and back straight?
Not completely straight but it's pretty close.
I see a lot of Q&As about this chair being powered, but nothing in the description saying it is, Is this powered or not?
For this type of recliner, it is not powered and without massage function. There is another type with massage function under link https://furniwell.com/collections/recliner-chair/products/furniwell-massage-recliner-chair-padded-seat-fabric-chair-for-living-room-single-sofa-recliner-modern-recliner-seat-club-chair-home-theater-seating.
How much does the back recline? How far from the wall do I need to place the recliner?
This chair goes into almost a full recline, but it would have to be about 18 inches from the wall to do that. We purchased it for a narrow space and it works very well there and it surprisingly comfortable for such a small size chair
Is it hard to push to recline? Buying for elderly
No. Not at all. Very easy to recline and durable also. Comfortable for the price.
Will this fit a 30’in doorway
What is the weight of the chair? Thank you.
The chair weight about 55Lb.
What is the weight limit?
I believe the specifications said 275 lbs. But I have had somebody 300 plus sit on it and it held just fine.
How is it packaged
Packaged very well no issues arrived damage free.Cardboard box with sufficient packing material.
How does this chair come delivered? Is it put together or is there assembly required?
COMES IN A BIG BOX, NOT TOO BIG. YES, ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED BUT IT IS RATHER SIMPLE TO PUT TOGETHER, NOT TOO MANY PIECES.