- Sturdy & Durable: This outdoor patio set is made of solid steel frame and high-quality hand woven weather-resistant PE wicker which has strong toughness and superior load-bearing to grantee long time using. The sturdy powder-coated steel frame with non-slip foot pads also enhances the bearing capacity.
- Upgraded Comfort: Equipped with soft and thick sponge padded cushions, these wide and deep chairs will provide you a comfortable room to sit.
- Easy Cleaning: The all-weather PE rattan wicker helps you make easy clean and removable cushion covers that can simply zip off and get a quick wash. The coffee table with tempered glass can clear up the water stain in one minute.
- Easy Assembly: Simple assembly is required, all hardware and tools are included. It takes you little time and gives you sturdy chairs.
- Widely used: Elegant glass top side table perfect for a couple glasses of wine or the morning coffee and newspaper. Simple line design, very suitable for outdoor leisure space. The black rattan can blend in your different environment style, providing the place for you to have a rest. (If you want to use outside, recommended to use a cover for protection on rainy days.）
- Rattan Material: PE Rattan
- Frame: Steel
- Cushion: Polyester fabric and sponge padded
- Easy Assembly: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Glass table: 33.66’’(L) x17.91’’(W) x14.96’’(H)
- Single chair: 22.64’’(L) x22.44’’(W) x29.92’’(H)
- Double chair: 42.13’’(L) x22.44’’(W) x29.92’’(H)
- The thickness of the cushion: 2.2’’
- Arrives in one box.
- Package dimension: 43.31''(L)X22.84''(W)X13.39''(H)
- Package weight: 63.93 (LB)
- 1 x Table
- 2 x Single Chair
- 1 x Double Chair
- 1 x Assemble Tools
- 1 x Assembly Instruction
- All our products are completely new before they are delivered.
- All of our products are in good condition before shipment.
- Please contact us if you have any quality problems, we will help you.
- When you don't use it, advise you to take cushions inside. If you put it outdoor, advise you to put it outside with a cover to protect them in rain or snow weather to avoid reducing the service life.