Infuse your dining room or cafe with modern style by adding Furniwell Metal Side Chairs Set. Decor and use anywhere you need them!
- 【Design & Occasion】Metal chair with simple style, used indoors and outdoors, perfect for Kitchen, Cafe or Bistro.
- 【Space Saving & Stability】 This set of 4 dining chairs features a stackable design for space-saving storage and easy portability. The seat comes with cross support at the bottom, which provides additional support and stability to support up to 330 lbs.
- 【Easy Assembly & Premium Material】 Assembled within 10 minutes. Made of scratch-resistant steel to achieve durable use. No-mark rubber feet pads keep them from sliding and also protect the floor from scratches.
- 【Double Varnish & Conveniently Cleaning】The paint is odorless, not easy to fall off, and it has good gloss. Metal material is easy to clean and manage.
- 【Classic Look & Multiple Colors】Splicing board design with elegant color makes it never go out of style. Available Colors - Gun, Black, Gray, Silver, Black Gold, White, Distressed White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red and Purple.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Powder-coated finish
- Curved seat and Rounded half-back
- Non-mar rubber feet pad
- Overall Dimension: 17.5" x 18.1" x 34" (L x W x H)
- Seat Size:14" x 14.1"(L x W)
- Backrest Size: 17.3" x 16.5"(W x H)
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
- 4 x Metal Chair
- 1 x Assemble Tool Package
- 1 x Assembly Instruction
- All of our products are in good condition before shipment.
- Please contact us via email@example.com if you have any problems or questions, we are willing to offer any help.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I\'m looking to buy these for an outdoor table that is uncovered. Will they hold up in the heat and rain?
I am using outdoors as well. I suggest a spray on clear coat if using outdoors because better safe than sorry. It has worked for me so far.
What are the leg measurements when assembled?
From the ground to the seat is 18".
What is the seat size?
The seat size is about 14” x 13.5”
Is the finish Bumpy or speckled ? The close up pic of seat doesn’t look smooth
Not speckled. Matte finish. Very quality.
Do these chairs have clear coated protection?
sure seems like it, they have not scratched and are pretty durable.
The display photos show no screws on the back of the chair. Are these the actual chairs that I will receive?
My chairs look exactly like the pictures. You can see the screws where the back is attached to the seat but I don’t think they affect the look of the chair.
Has anybody had issues with the side/back narrow pieces uncomfortable on hips??
We haven't noticed any discomfort - it's not our main dining set, but they look great & so far have been very sturdy & comfortable.
Do these have to be assembled?
Yes, you have to assemble the back of the chair to the seat. It comes with all that you need and is pretty easy.
What are the dimensions of the shipping box? Do they come separately? or 4 in a single box?
It comes in a large , single box. They need to be assembled, which is easy, they only come in two pieces each, and are packed with Styrofoam, plastic wrap and cardboard. The box is about the size that the four chairs would be if they were all stacked.
Does the gunmetal color look dark grey or bronze?
I just ordered gunmetal. I expected like a dirty dark gray but I love the industrial steampunk look so the bronze is actually ok and still looks great with my table.
What is the weight limit on these chairs?
Load capacity: 330 lbs